This Page

has been moved to new address

Project 365 - Week 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Project 365 - Week 1

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365 - Week 1

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Well, I am on a journey to capture my life one day at a time through pictures. I do not consider myself a photographer by any means.  And I have to admit, I was afraid to sign up for this because there are so many fabulous photographers out there who take beautiful pictures.  And then there's me. But I got over that. I am me and this is my life.  My life is worthy of being remembered in this way.  So whether beautiful, silly, weird, yummy, etc., I am capturing my life!

I missed a few days, but I figure I have an entire year to perfect this.  Just so you know, these pictures were all taken with my iPhone. I did use my camera for a couple of others, but I couldn't upload them into the computer because I lost the cable.  So, until I get a new cable, my iPhone will have to do.  

Here is week one of my Project 365.  I am linking up with Sara at Make Music from My Heart to the Lord.  If you are doing this too, be sure to link up!  I would love to see your photos.

DAY 2
"Friends"
I was bummed that this photo was so blurry, but I was determined to post it anyways.


DAY 4
 "Sweet and Salty"

DAY 6 
"Angels Overhead"


DAY 7
"Comfy Cozy"

I started a new blog for this project.  You can find it here if you want to follow along, but I will continue to post here as well!

Labels: ,