This Page

has been moved to new address

Guest Post - Oops! (Typos)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Guest Post - Oops! (Typos)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Guest Post - Oops! (Typos)

Don't you just hate when you don't catch typos before your posts are published?  And even worse, my mega error is on a guest post, so I can't go in and fix it.  I was the featured guest post on Courtney's blog, Live Beautiful, today. I noticed a huge misprint, which may have been in the text I gave her, or it might have happened in the upload that I wanted to bring to your attention, so as to not cause confusion.  In the Joyce Meyer quote, I state her as saying, "God is the God of sudden lies".  This of course was supposed to read, "God is the God of suddenlies".  When I saw this my stomach about churned!  There is also a typo on the very last line.  It says, "Until them", and it should read "Until then".  I strive to publish posts free of such errors, but this one just didn't catch my eye until it was too late. I am so sorry!

Thank you for reading my blog.  I so appreciate my followers!