This Page

has been moved to new address

A Willing Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: A Willing Heart

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Willing Heart


Today I am featured over at 5 Minutes for Faith talking about having a wiling heart like Mary.  Here is a little teaser:
I have been reading the account of the Birth of Christ all this week and meditating on this most precious gift that was given to me.  It was a gift of love that, although I try to understand, I still cannot. I want it to get deep into my spirit, and I want my response to this love to be a willing heart. A heart that says Yes to God’s perfect plan, even though I cannot see clearly.  Mary had a willing heart.  She was willing to be used by God, no matter what the cost.  She said Yes!
I hope you will pop over and read the rest of my post.  Oh, and I would love it if you left me a comment letting know you visited!

Labels: