This Page

has been moved to new address

Contending For A Breakthrough - Guest Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Contending For A Breakthrough - Guest Post

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Contending For A Breakthrough - Guest Post


I am thrilled to be guest posting over at Courtney's blog, Live Beautiful.  If you have never visited her blog, you absolutely must.  She is a young mother and wife and although my children are much older than hers, I've learned a lot from reading her blog and have always been encouraged by it.  

Today I am sharing a post I wrote some time ago about Contending for A Breakthrough.  Will you stop over and have a look?  And please leave me a comment letting me know you did!  


Labels: ,