This Page

has been moved to new address

The Strength of My Resolve

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: The Strength of My Resolve

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Strength of My Resolve


I am featured today over at 5 Minutes for Faith, talking about "Resolve".  Here is a little teaser:
As I’ve sat and reflected on the coming New Year, there are a few goals I would like to accomplish.  I have always been one to make resolutions — a resolution to lose weight, spend more time with my family, be more organized, simplify, eat better, sleep more, and be more patient and loving.  But as each year has come and gone, I have found that, for the most part, my resolutions remained unmet, and I was left confused, angry at myself, and unmotivated to continue the journey.
To read more, click here.  Oh, and I would love it if you left me a comment letting me know you visited!  And tomorrow, I hope to be able to share with you the word and scripture the Lord has given me for 2011!

Blessings and Happy New Year!

Labels: ,