This Page

has been moved to new address

Unwrapping The Promise

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Unwrapping The Promise

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Unwrapping The Promise

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family.  Even in my lack, I realize how truly blessed I am. My heart is heavy and full of prayer for those who are missing loved ones, sick, lonely and facing extremely hard circumstances.  Tonight as I was sitting here reading blogs and unwrapping my Dove Chocolate to read the little promises inside, I got to thinking about the many promises that were given to me by God through His Son, the greatest gift of all.  This most precious baby, born in a stable, laying in a manger.  This child, so small, yet so full of promise.

In Him lies the promise of LIFE to those who accept it.
In Him lies the promise of HOPE to those who hold on to it.
In Him lies the promise of FAITH to those who receive it.
In Him lies the promise of LOVE to those who embrace it.
In Him lies the promise of JOY to those who choose it.
In Him lies the promise of WISDOM to those who seek it.
In HIM lies the promise of GRACE to those who walk in it.
In Him lies the promise of PEACE to those who rest in it.
In Him lies the promise of MERCY to those who give it.

The season of Christmas may be over, but I will continue to unwrap the promises that Jesus, the Child of Promise, has freely given to me.


Labels: