This Page

has been moved to new address

A Prophetic Art Journey - A Guest Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: A Prophetic Art Journey - A Guest Post

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Prophetic Art Journey - A Guest Post


Photobucket

I was thrilled when Leah at Dance And Be Glad asked me to guest post on her blog and share my prophetic art journey.  If you have never met Leah, she has a beautiful heart of worship. As a person who was once involved in worship dance, I have found that I have so much in common with her.  I love that she is allowing God to use her blog to express God's heart in the various art forms.  You must have a look around her blog.  You will love it! Here is a little teaser on my post:
My journey in art began several years ago. I am privileged to belong to a church community that embraces the freedom of expression in various art forms such as worship, media, dance, drama, painting, or sketching.  Although I have been involved on worship teams and led a worship dance team, I never really considered myself an “artist”.  I did not have an understanding as to what true creativity was, but desired to be creative.  I began to pray and ask the Lord to release His creativity through me.
To read the rest of my post, click here.  Thank you for reading.  Please leave a comment letting me know that you stopped by!

Labels: ,