This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscelleny Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscelleny Monday

Monday, January 10, 2011

Miscelleny Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...It is freezing outside.  It was 38 degrees when I took the kids to school. I know it's much colder in other parts of the world, but this is just too cold for me.  When I'm cold, I'm cranky.  Makes me want to sit on the couch under a warm blanket drinking coffee all day. Or maybe I should just go back to bed!

{2}...And with all of this cold weather, it makes me long for Spring. I love Spring. Everything is so new and fresh and beautiful.  And even though it rains, the weather is perfect for me in the Spring.

{3}...I am trying to do the Project365 this year, where you categorize your life by taking one picture a day. I am linking up with Sara.  I haven't been taking a picture daily, but I hope to get there soon. I will post here weekly (on Sundays), but you can also check out my P365 blog, My Daily Captures.  Are you doing a P365 this year? I would love to visit you.

{4}.. I started reading the One Year Bible through YouVersion on January 1st and it's really helping me to stay on track. I love that I can follow along with my friend's progress and encourage them.  Are you following a reading plan this year? If so, what is it?

{5}...I am hoping to get away with hubby tonight for a coffee date. We also have a $50 gift card for Bed Bath and Beyond. What should we buy?

It's always a pleasure to link up Carissa for the Miscellany Monday.  Won't you join the fun?

Labels: