This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, January 17, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...The weather the last couple of days has been unseasonably warm.  It was 67 on Saturday and I loved being able to go outside without a sweater on, and in a t-shirt mind you.  Yes, I am still longing for Spring.  It cannot come too son.

{2}...How will I be spending this holiday with my children?  Doing school work.  Yep, they and I have procrastinated on some reports so today we must hit the grind and get it done.  Please pray that I don't lose my mind in the process.

{3}...Do you ladies decorate your homes for Valentines Day? I wish I were one of those women who decorated for every season/holiday. But I don't have the creativity, nor the finances, to fund it.  I would love to live vicariously through some of you.

{4}...First rule of thumb....if you are going to blog on the couch underneath your favorite blanket....take your cell phone with you!  Mine has rang three times this morning.  I have finally gotten up to get it.

{5}...Ive posted the 2nd week of my P365 pictures...all 3 of them! I hope to get better as time goes by.  You can view them on my P365 blog, My Daily Captures.  I am not a very good photographer but I am hoping to see growth by the end of the year.  If you visit, please leave a comment so I know you stopped by!

{6}...I've been meditating on this scripture this week:
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18)
Please remember Joanne, Edie and Penny in your prayers this week.  I posted about their struggles here.

Linking up with the lovely Carissa at lowercase letters this morning.

Labels: