This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....finally!

{1}...We visited the tree farm this weekend to cut down our tree.  We normally go up to the Santa Cruz mountains, but we couldn't leave until 3:00p so we were thankful to find one in Castro Valley which is much closer.  My kids had a blast decorating the tree and the house.  It was fun going through all of their childhood ornaments.  Hubby and I just got to sit back and watch.  Here's the finished tree.  Do you see the little green Christmas Tree ornament in the middle, near the top?  I made that when I was in kindergarten!


{2}...Here's a picture of my eldest daughter and the boyfriend.  He had never been to a place where you cut down a tree before so we invited him along.  Aren't they cute?


{4}...Last night our church staff and board members got together for our annual dinner and gift exchange.  This year we went to The Grill On The Alley.  The atmosphere was wonderful and the food was delicious.  We ended up with two $50 Amazon gift cards.

{5}...After dinner we went across the street to Christmas In The Park.  I took some pictures on my camera, but now I can't find my chord to upload them.  Here is a picture I took of the very large, blue Christmas tree.  


This is the last week of school of the kids, and my last week of work until after Christmas.  I am looking forward to getting some baking done next week!

Visit Carissa at lowercase letters for more of the randomness!

Labels: