This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25


Wow, I've missed a few days. Life has been busy and I've just been feeling a bit lazy.  I am excited to do today's topic.
 
Day 25: iPod Shuffle

I do not own an iPod any longer (burned up in the hot car) and can you believe I haven't loaded any music on my iPhone?  So, I put iTunes on shuffle and this is what I got:
  1. Sacrifice of Praise by Merchant Band
  2. Encounter Jesus, Session 4 by Mike Bickle
  3. Psalm 100 by Matt Gilman
  4. Hold On by Grace Williams
  5. All For You by Starfield
  6. Trust by Kristene Mueller
  7. Joy Is In This Place by Tim Hughes
  8. Always Forever by Phil Wickham
  9. Here I Am by Mercy Me
  10. Turn Your Eyes by Vicky Beeching
I hadn't listened to some of these in a long time.  I have so much music and sermons in my iTunes. I was blessed by doing this post!  I can't wait to see what you all have on your iPods!

Labels: