This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 19-21

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 19-21

Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 19-21


I'm catching up on the last few day's of Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge.

Day 19:  Something You Miss

I miss my custom kitchen my hubby built in our old house.
I miss early mornings with just me and God.
I miss being able to play on the floor with my kids.
I miss date nights with my sweetie (it's been a while).
I miss my grandmother.

Day 20:  Nicknames

I was named after my mother.  Barbara is my given name. 
To keep from getting people confused, I was called Barbie growing up.
Other than when I worked as a legal secretary, I have continued to go by Barbie. I think it fits me.

Some of my friends have called me "BB" or "Babs".

Day 21:  A Picture of Myself

I am pretty camera shy and don't have many pictures of myself.  Here is one:

This picture was taken when I was about 22.
My hubby laughs at my crooked pinkie!

I hope you're all having a great week. I haven't been very good at visiting all of you but promise to do better!

Labels: