This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15


Day 15:  Bible Verse
There are so many Bible verses that I love.  I can't possibly list them all here.  These are some of my favorites:
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’  Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed.  Tomorrow go out against them, and the LORD will be with you.”  (2 Chronicles 20:17)
This verse reminds me that I don't have to fight my own battles.  That it is the Lord who fights for me.  I love standing still and watching God win on my behalf. 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  (Jeremiah 29:11)
I love this verse!  It is a constant reminder that God has a unique plan and purpose for my life. And that no matter my circumstances, I have a hope and a future in Him.  He will bring it to pass!
I am my beloveds, and his desire is for me. (Song of Solomon 7:10)
This verse just brings a smile to my face.  To know that I am the beloved of the Lord and that He desires me.  WOW! 
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.   (Romans 8:38)
Such a reassuring verse, to know that there is absolutely nothing that I could ever do to cause God to love me any less than He does right now.  I will never be separated from His great love! 

Visit Katie's Journey for more favorite scripture verses and to link up to the blog challenge!

Labels: