This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12


Day 12:  What I Believe

I believe.....
Walking through hard places makes you stronger.
Life is a journey, not a destination.
Jesus has the cure for cancer.
You have to take risks and be willing to fail.
My heart is changed by being in the presence of God.
Random acts of kindness can change someone's life.
I am a good wife and mother.
I have a unique purpose to fulfill while on this earth.
I am blessed.
I am a blessing to others.
(*This one could have gone on forever.)

Visit Katie's Journey for more of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

Labels: