This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13


Day 13:  Goals
I've never been much of a goal setter.  There are things in my life that I desire to accomplish, but sometimes I think I aim too high.  Being somewhat of a perfectionist, I can tend to get impatient when I don't reach those goals when I think I should.  I can tend to be hard on myself.  Nonetheless, here are some of my goals that I hope to reach before the year is out, or at least get close:
  1. Read my Bible every day.  This is something I am still working on.  It's getting better.
  2. Spend more time in the House of Prayer. I love meditating on His Word in the context of day and night worship and prayer.
  3. Tell my husband and each of my children that I love them each day.
  4. Lose 25lbs before the year is over.
  5. Make weekly menus and do grocery shopping each week without fail.
  6. Learn to take better pictures.
  7. Laugh often.
  8. Exercise more.
  9. Be more organized at home and at work.
  10. Read at least one book a month.
There you have it.  If you aren't already participating in Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge, what are some of your goals?

Labels: ,