This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, October 25, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...The rain has finally made it's way here.  I am not much for storms, but I love a nice light, steady rain.  Everything smells so fresh and the best part is my car gets washed!

 (Photo Credit: We Heart It)

{2}...Remind me NOT to drink caffeine after 7:00pm if I am not doing anything.  It usually doesn't affect me if I am running around.  But last night my daughter brought me Starbucks at about 9:00pm and I didn't go to sleep until after 2:00a. 

{3}...Do your kids have staring fights in the morning?  My daughter (10yo) is just refusing to eat, and my son (7yo) won't eat because she isn't and they are staring at each other making each other mad.  Any indication as to how my morning is going to go?

{4}...My daughter is going to let me read her copy of "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.  I can't wait to get started!


{5}...This morning I will be going baby shower gift shopping with my mom for a friend.  Then home to make sure my son (16yo) is getting his school work done.  Then tonight off to the Apple Store to replace the internal battery in my laptop, which is apparently dead (won't run without the plug).

Have a great day everyone!  Be sure and head over to Carrissa's to link up!

Labels: