This Page

has been moved to new address

Giving Thanks Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Giving Thanks Challenge

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Giving Thanks Challenge


http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html

When I heard about the Giving Thanks Challenge hosted by South Breeze Farm, I just knew that I had to participate.  I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Often, I focus on the big rocks, those things that make you go "Wow, look at how good God is".  But I am realizing more often than not it is the little things, those things that are easily overlooked in my life, or the familiar, those things that I can often take for granted...it is those things for which I am truly thankful for.

So I am going to dive into this.  I will keep a running tally on my sidebar.  I may do a blog post here and there, as the Lord leads if I feel there is something that I want to share more about.

Would you consider joining in this challenge?  He is so good and I would love to hear of His goodness towards you in these next 30 days.  Be sure and visit South Breeze Farm to find out more and to link up.
Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him, sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!
(Psalm 105:1-2)

Labels: