This Page

has been moved to new address

O Taste And See

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: O Taste And See

Monday, November 1, 2010

O Taste And See


I am featured over at 5 Minutes For Faith today, talking about the Lord's goodness.  Here's a little glimpse:
I have been reflecting on God’s goodness over the past couple of months.  There are so many ways that He has blessed, encouraged, brought healing, provision, strength, hope and joy to my life.  In all of these areas, I have seen His immeasurable goodness towards me and I am so grateful.
Over the last couple of days I have been meditating on this Psalm:
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. (Psalm 34:8 NIV)
To read more, click here.  Leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by.

Labels: