This Page

has been moved to new address

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Package of Love!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Cold Hands Warm Hearts Package of Love!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Package of Love!


I was so excited to participate in the Cold Hands Warm Hearts gift exchange hosted by Much Love Lily and Sandy A La Mode.  And can I just say that these two ladies have FABULOUS blogs and if you haven't already checked them out, you must.  I am a little late getting my link up, but am thankful I will still be able to go and visit the other blogs who participated.

My swap partner was Jenn.  We spent some time getting to know one another through emails and I have loved getting to know her.  I was so excited to receive her package in the mail and could not wait to open it.


These have got to be the cutest and softest gloves and scarf! I absolutely love the colors!


I love music and I love listening to new styles.  I have never heard any of these songs before.  They really ministered to my spirit and brought much peace!


I have read some of Max Lucado's books before, but never this one.  As a person who struggles with her identity from time to time, I know this one will be good!  Can't wait to dive in!


YUMMY....CHOCOLATE...GOODNESS!


 Now, THIS is a MUG!

I was giddy with excitement when I saw this mug.  I mean, what kind of coffee or hot cocoa could I drink in that?  Oh and Jenn told me she hand painted it, so that makes it extra special.

If you would like to see more of the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap, go here.

Labels: