This Page

has been moved to new address

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Friday, December 3, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3


button


 Day 3 - Gift Ideas

Our Christmas budget has been especially tight over the last few years.  Each year my family buys small gifts to give to the children and adults at our church's Christmas Outreach, and then I focus on my children.  After that, I spread out the love as inexpensively as possible, but as creatively as possible.  One gift that people of all ages enjoy are:

No Sew Blankets


These are so easy to make and you can find the material inexpensively.
You can find directions on how to make them here.

Other ideas for Children,


(My kids love to go and buy hot chocolate!)

Some ideas for Teens



And for the Men in your life,


And for the special ladies in your life,


I hope I have given you some fabulous ideas for gifts this year.  Link up with Cait at The Blessed Life for more of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Labels: ,