This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Never Too Early For Christmas Cards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: It's Never Too Early For Christmas Cards

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Never Too Early For Christmas Cards


I love Christmas. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail.  I love that they are all unique.  I especially love the photo cards. They are not only a wonderful keepsakes from my precious family and friends, but I love to display these cards in my home year round as a visual reminder to remember to pray for these families.

I love to purchase cards at Shutterfly.  They have so many unique designs.  And you cannot beat the price or quality.  Here are a few of my favorites this year:




Did you know that Shutterfly is giving 50 free cards to bloggers?  Yes, it's true.  Click on over here to find out more!

Labels: