This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30


Day 30:  A Picture

I fell off the wagon in the home stretch and missed the last 3 days.  But I didn't want to miss posting today and I hope it's not too late!  I have loved this blog challenge and I am so thankful for the wonderful blogs I found.  You are all amazing women with beautiful hearts!  I look forward to continuing to read many of your blogs!  Heck, I just might have to read them all!

Rainbow Guardphoto © 2008 Bùi Linh Ngân | more info (via: Wylio)

Remember ladies, even on cloudy days His promises are always Yes and Amen!
For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding "Yes!" And through Christ, our "Amen" (which means "Yes") ascends to God for his glory. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

Labels: