This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9


(I apologize if this is a double post.  This was someone dated
for Monday instead of today!)

Day 9:  A Picture Of Your Friends

My two best friends in the entire world!
On the left is Laura.  She is beautiful inside and out.  She's a very gifted artist and photographer.  You can check out her blog here.  I do not know where my life would be without her in it.  She is a woman of amazing strength and grace.  I love hanging out with her, watching long movies together, having coffee, and just sharing about the deeper things of God.

On the right is Kristin. She moved to Arizona about 3 years go and I miss her terribly. We were drawn together many years ago through worship (both singing on worship teams) and from the moment we met we were inseparable. She sings like an angel and has truly been an angel to me here on earth. We shared pregnancies, witnessed each others children being born and have walked together through hard times.  We always enjoyed drinking coffee together, sharing a bagel, walking around the lake and shopping. I was fortunate to visit her in Arizona over the summer.

Me and Debbie from Heart Choices!
When I visited Kristin in Arizona, I took Laura with me, and we were very fortunate to meet Debbie of Heart Choices. Debbie's was one of the first blogs I followed.  She is always so encouraging and life giving. I know that when I visit her blog, God will speak. I feel very fortunate to have been able to meet one of the bloggers I love in person. I love her to pieces!

Visit Katie's Journey for more of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

Labels: