This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall Friendship Goodies & TAG, You're It!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Fall Friendship Goodies & TAG, You're It!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Friendship Goodies & TAG, You're It!

Windy Poplars
It was so much fun participating in the Fall Friendship Swap at the Windy Poplars. I received this wonderful package of goodies from Bobbi at Grammy's Coffee Break








We absolutely love the basket and the cinnamon scented Potpuri.  It really makes our home smell like Fall and the holidays.  I love the "Blessings" sign and the "Give Thanks" napkins, which I've put in my kitchen as a constant reminder of how truly blessed I am.  And the kitchen apple towel, how cute is that!  There were also some candles, plastic "candy dishes" as my kids call them and other goodies.  It was so much fun.  But the best part of the Fall Friendship swap was that I got to meet another wonderful Blogger in Bobbi.  I hope you will pop on over to her blog and say hello!

In other fun news, Kelley over at Daily Sips has tagged me in this fun game.  I am to answer the following eight questions.  Then, I am to tag 8 other people and ask then eight different questions.  Let's see if I can keep the game going!
  1. What is your favorite part of your day?  My favorite part of the day is my drive into work.  I get to stop for coffee (on most days) and listen to the music I want to listen to.  It's calm and quiet after driving the kiddos to school.  I also get to utilize this time to pray.
  2. What is your favorite meal?  Hmm, I love to eat so this is a hard one.  I would have to say that right now I am loving meat on the BBQ - Steak, tri tip, ribs!  Yummy!
  3. What is your morning routine?  I get up about 6:30a.  Have about 15 mins of quiet time then hit the shower.  I get my youngest two kids (10 and 7) up for school about 7:15a, get them breakfast, make their lunches, make sure they get dressed and groomed on time.  We are out the door at 8:10a and then I am off to work!
  4. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?  This is a hard question too.  There are so many places I would love to visit.  I think I would have to choose a romantic trip to Hawaii with my husband.  We went there on our honeymoon and although we've visited again with family, I would love to go with my hubby again, just the two of us.
  5. If you could do any home improvement to your house without money being a problem, what would you do?  Well, we use to own a home, but had to short sale just recently.  Now, we are renting.  If the owner would allow us to do anything, I would have to say I would love a deck and landscaping in the backyard.
  6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Loving Jesus more than I do today, enjoying a couple of grand babies, preparing for my youngest child's graduation from high school, and hopefully still working the job I love at my church.
  7. Do you have a hobby?  Blogging!!!!!
  8. Why did you start blogging? My Pastor actually suggested that I start a blog because he knows how much I love to write.  I never dreamed what a blessing it would be to me.  I have been so encouraged by so many, and have had the opportunity to encourage others as well.
 And now, I am going to tag the following people:
 
Hannah M. @ Clicked And Capture
Here are your questions:
  1. What is one spiritual gift that you desire and why?
  2. How can you make a difference in someone's life today?
  3. What is one of your favorite scripture verses and why?
  4. What is your idea of a relaxing evening?
  5. If you are a coffee drinker, what is your drink of choice at your favorite coffee shop?
  6. When do you do all of your blogging?
  7. What's on your Thanksgiving menu this year?
  8. What is on your Christmas list this year? 

Labels: