This Page

has been moved to new address

How Do You Measure Success?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: How Do You Measure Success?

Saturday, October 16, 2010

How Do You Measure Success?

Are you successful?  By what means do you measure your success?  How do you define it?  The dictionary defines success in this way:
  • the attainment of popularity or profit: the success of his play.
  • person or thing that achieves desired aims or attains prosperity: I must make a success of my business.
  • archaic the outcome of an undertaking, specified as achieving or failing to achieve its aims: the good or ill success of their maritime enterprises.
_______________________________
I am featured over at 5 Minutes for Faith today, talking about how we measure success.  Won't you stop on over and have look?  I would appreciate it if you would leave me a note here or there to let me know you stopped by. 

Labels: