This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, October 11, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...Last night I watched Earth with my family.  It was an amazing movie, all about God's beautiful creation. I saw animals and amazing things I have never seen before!  I would highly recommend this movie if you haven't already seen it.  The footage is amazing!

{2}...I discovered a new coffee creamer that I absolutely love!  It's called Italian Sweet Cream. It has the sweetness that I am looking for in my coffee, yet it's not overpowering like some of the flavored creamers.  

{3}...This morning I will be going to have my blood sugar retested, as well as a few other tests they are running.  Please pray that things go well!

{4}...My 10yo daughter was bothered by a loose tooth all weekend.  It was pretty much hanging on by a thread.  I could have pulled it had she let me.  She didn't eat lunch today because it bothered her so much.  She fell asleep on the couch after church and when she woke up, she found her tooth laying next to her.  Isn't that just like Jesus, to take care of something so huge to her so as not to cause her distress.  He really cares about the smallest of things.

{5}...This weekend our church held a Creative Arts Conference and I got to witness first hand the healing power of art.  Several people were physically or emotionally healed through others art work.  More about that to come soon!

Have a blessed Monday friends!

Labels: