This Page

has been moved to new address

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2


Today is Day 2 of Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge.  I know I got this posted late, but better late than never, right?  

Day 2:  The Meaning Behind My Blog Name
Before I started blogging I thought of what I would name my blog.  Since I love coffee, I automatically thought that my blog would have the word "coffee" somewhere in the title, with a picture of a steaming hot cup of coffee in the header.  But as I visited other blogs, I found that there were several that had the word "coffee" in them, or a general coffee theme.  So I started to ask the Lord what He would have me to name my blog.  I came up with "My Freshly Brewed" life.  I think it still fits with a general coffee them, but my blog has become much more than that.  It's a place where I hope to serve up freshly brewed glimpses of hope, encouragement and joy as I share what the Lord is teaching me in my walk with Him.

So there you have it.  I hope you will visit Katie at Katie's Journey to read about others who are participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

Labels: