This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Not too many random thoughts floating through my brain this morning.  Here is a short and sweat post!

{1}...It's finally Fall here.  It rained a bit yesterday and is supposed to rain again today.  Time to get out the footsie socks and turn on the heater!

{2}.. I was going to make pork chops in the crock pot today.  However, I forget to defrost them.  What to have for dinner?

{3}...I finally nailed down a plan for my weight loss efforts.  If you want to check out one of my other blogs and follow along, I would love to have you!

In Pursuit of His Best

{4}...I am currently looking for a place to take a Water Aerobics class. The doctors say it will help with my joint pain.  By the way, one of my blood tests came back abnormal.  It's the one that measures the amount of inflammation in your body.  So next week I will be seeing a Rheumatologist.  Please keep me in prayer.

{5}...I had a small garage sale with a friend over the weekend.  I netted about $40. The best part was at the end of the day we were able to give away all of the clothes we had left, and some other things, to a family wanting to mail them to relatives in the Philippians.

Have a wonderful day and be sure to visit Carissa for more of the Miscellany Monday.

Labels: