This Page

has been moved to new address

I...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: I...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I...

Aimee at This Beloved Life was doing this and I thought it looked like fun! 

I..... 

I am: content
I know: that God loves me!
I want: to make a difference in someone's life
I have: unfulfilled dreams that God is resurrecting
I wish: I could take my kids to Disneyland
I hate: cancer
I miss: my grandmother
I fear: not fulfilling God's purpose for my life
I feel: tired
I hear: my son hunting for food in the kitchen
I smell: popcorn
I crave: moments alone with my Jesus

I search: for approval. I am working on this.
I regret: nothing. Everything I've gone through has made me stronger
I love: hugs and kisses from my kids
I care: for the brokenhearted
I always: sleep longer than I should in the morning
I believe: that good things are on the horizon
I dance: when no one is watching
I sing: because He brings me Joy!
I don’t always: read my Bible. I miss a day here and there.
I truly desire: to be used to bring hope, encouragement and healing to others
I like:  coffee, chocolate, romantic movies, long talks with friends, date nights with my hubby
  I write: to please God and no one else

I lose: when I don't seize the moments God gives me
I win: because God loves me and I love Him
I try: to stay organized
I never: thought I would have a blog, let alone three!
I am grateful: for God's unfailing love
I listen: to worship music 24/7
I am scared: to weigh myself in the morning
I need: to get more sleep
I am happy that: my son is doing better in school
I tag: anyone who would like to play

Labels: