This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Hello friends!  So excited to participate in the Miscellany Monday, hosted by the lovely Carissa at lowercase letters!  I have been on vacation in Arizona over the last several days, so my randomness will be based around that (and may not be so random afterall).

{1}...I am a Peets Coffee lover and never thought I would enjoy any other coffee.  But this week I was introduced to Dutch Brothers and absolutely fell in love!  I never though I could enjoy a drive up coffee window so much.


{2}...It's amazing how much sweat can drip down a person's neck just going from the house to the car (which is parked in the garage). I think I could fill a bath tub with it. It's been between 112-116 the entire time I've been here.  Needless to say, I am looking forward to returning to my lovely California weather.

{3}...I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed in a few days.  I love my Tempur-Pedic mattress and pillow, especially after spending a week on a couch! 


{4}...I got to eat lunch here this week.  I didn't have the burger though. I had the chicken strips. We don't have this out in California. 

{5}...Next to spending time with my fabulous girlfriends, these were the highlights of my week:

(A facial at the Kohler Academy.  It was close to Heaven, I am sure!)

(A fabulous pedicure, except they almost burned
off my toes with the Parafin Wax! No, these are NOT my toes!)

Happy Monday to all!

Labels: