This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, July 12, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I absolutely love participating in Carissa's Miscellany Monday post.  It's the one day I don't feel bad about just being random. 

{1}...So my son had a friend over last night and wanted to watch a movie.  So we put one on, but most everyone in the room was either on their iPod, iPhone or in front the computer (guilty)!  So in the end, it was just a lot of noise while I was trying to think random thoughts for this post.

{2}...On Wednesday I will be leaving for Phoenix to visit my very best friend who moved there about four years ago.  I am so excited, but am not sure I will come back alive.  I do not do well in the heat.  Here is what the weather is supposed to be like while I am there:


Oh and while I am there, I am hoping to meet Debbie of Heart Choices.  Anyone else in the Phoenix area who would love to meet a blogging buddy?

{3}...I hate to admit this, but I haven't folded a load of laundry in weeks.  My dear husband eventually gets around to it.  I am just so tired and for whatever reason folding the laundry takes too much energy.  Although, I am getting tired of looking at piles of this every day:

{4}...I was thinking about giving myself a tan.  Not in a tanning booth, but either using a spray or lotion.  I think I would wear more tank tops in the Summer if my arms were tanned, because somehow the tan would take away from the flabbiness of my arms.  Has anyone ever tried any of these products?  Do they work?  Do they turn your skin orange?



{5}...I was browsing the internet the other day and look what I came across.  I wonder if the iPod comes one when you roll the toilet paper.


Have a wonderful week ladies!

Labels: