This Page

has been moved to new address

The Heat Is On!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: The Heat Is On!

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Heat Is On!

Hello friends!  On Wednesday night, a friend and I flew to Arizona to visit one of our best friends who moved there about four years ago.  I have to say, that the heat out here has been shocking!  Yesterday it was 116!  I have never been in a place that has been so hot, and so appreciate my California weather. But, we are having a great time just hanging out, talking and watching chick flicks.

Yesterday, my friend introduced me to
I wasn't sure about it at first.  A drive up, little tiny place that serves coffee.  But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!

Today, we will be hanging out inside mostly as it's supposed to be well over 100 today. We do plan on visiting the local AVON store.  I have never been in a place where you could actually walk in and buy AVON.

On Monday, I am meeting up with Debbie at Heart Choices.  I am so excited to be able to meet her. She's been an amazing encouragement to me and a wonderful cyper friend. I can't wait to give her a big hug!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know where I was, just in case you were missing me.  I will be back in town on Wednesday afternoon and hope to have a couple of cool things to announce! 

Labels: