This Page

has been moved to new address

Fitness Friday - Weight Loss Quotes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Fitness Friday - Weight Loss Quotes

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fitness Friday - Weight Loss Quotes

Sorry for posting twice today, but I forgot I wanted to jump on the Fitness Friday today, hosted by Sandy at God Speaks Today.  God has really been speaking to me, not necessarily about "dieting", but rather being a healthy person in mind, body and spirit.  I am working on a new blog that will be devoted strictly for this purpose which I hope to have up in the next week or two.  I hope you will join me there.  Until then, I will post my weekly Fitness Friday here.

I found these quotes today and they are very thought provoking.  For me, in order to make the changes necessary to have a healthy mind, body and spirit, I must change my mindset.  Without changing my mindset, the way I think about myself, etc. I will not succeed.  I hope these quotes will give you something to think upon in whatever area of life you are struggling.
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. - Mark Twain
If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. - Julius Erving
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. - Uknown
It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi
My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure. - Milton Garland
Never, never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock. - Mohandas Karamchand
Rule your mind or it will rule you. -  Horace

Labels: