This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, July 5, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Stop by Carissa's place today to join in on the Monday Miscellany!

{1}...I want to know why, when I went to bed last night at 12:30a, I was still hearing fireworks, and LOTS of them, in a city where it is illegal to even set off the Safe and Sane ones.  Geesh, my kids couldn't go to sleep and it was just too loud (right Carissa?).

{2}...Hotel for Dogs, anyone seen it?  This is what my parents home looked like yesterday when 5 of my family members brought their dogs over to enjoy the 4th of July.
(These are not the specific dogs, although close!)
{3}...Well, today I am supposed to start to prepare my body to make healthier choices by cutting out refined sugar.  However, I've realized everything in my home has sugar in it.  I need to seriously do some grocery shopping and I need help with recipes, otherwise I think I may go insane.  Oh, by the way, I started another blog for all things "healthy".  It is called In Pursuit of His Best.  It's just in the beginning stages but if you have info that you think would be helpful to post there, send it my way.

{4}...My current reading list:

{5}...My son's (16) current reading list:
(You can tell I've influenced him greatly!)

{6}...Birthday recap in pictures (not so random):
(Breakfast and coffee with beautiful friends.)

(Shoe grazing at DSW Shoes.  My daughter was jealous.)
(Sorry for the poor picture quality.)

(Dinner with my man!)

(Dessert!)

Have a wonderful day friends!

Labels: