This Page

has been moved to new address

God Is Like Colors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: God Is Like Colors

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

God Is Like Colors

I remember a simple time a while back when God opened my eyes to the beauty of His creation through the eyes of my then 5 year old son.  I was driving my youngest two children to day care one day.  I listened as they were having a conversation about God and what they thought He looked like. . . .

To read more, visit me over at 5 Minutes For Faith.  Oh, and while you are there, look around the new site.  It's been redesigned and is fabulous!  If you've never visited 5 Minutes for Faith before, you will be truly blessed!

Have a great day friends!

Labels: