This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, June 21, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's Monday everyone, and that means it's time to link up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.  Keep your posts random and join in the fun!

1.  My husband and I were having a discussion this morning about the roters on my car.  I asked him last night if when he changed the breaks today if he was going to change the "routers" too,  He said, "No honey, that's for the computer".  Then I asked him if he was going to change the "rooters" and he said, "No, that is who you call when the toilet is clogged" (referring to "Roter-Rooter").  Then when he left he said, "I'll be back, I'm off to get your routers, hmm, rooters, oh dang it you know what I mean!"  I think I royally confused him.

2.  I do not have to cook tonight.  Last week a friend of ours said he wanted to bbq some ribs and bring them over to the family.  Ahhh, so nice!

3.  I am leaving for a week-long trip to the Kansas City International House of Prayer tomorrow and I cannot wait.  I am hoping I can fit everything into one suitcase.  Someone told me that I can "roll" my clothes and they will not wrinkle.  Does this really work?

4.  I recently found a Redbox Movie that we've had for like 3 weeks.  I am sure I own it now.  I love the Redbox.  Only paying $1.00 to rent a movie for one night is fabulous.  But they were so smart when they formed this company because most people keep their movies for at least 3 days, and then there are those of us like me who keep it so long it ends up costing $30!

5.  Do you use shaving cream or soap on your legs?  I was just wondering.  I've always used soap, but my oldest daughter insists on using shave cream and I am beginning to love it!

Have  blessed Monday everyone!

Labels: