This Page

has been moved to new address

Angels Watching Over Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Angels Watching Over Me

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Angels Watching Over Me

I am having a great time at the Kansas City International House of Prayer.  We arrived about midnight on Tuesday night.  I sat in the Prayer Room during the night watch until about 2:00a.  It was so good and very much needed after a long day of travel.

Yesterday, we were invited to dinner by friends who we all know from when they lived in California.  They have a community pool, so we packed up our kids and headed down there.  However, a thunder and lightening storm had just started so they wouldn't let the kids swim.  They had fun cooling off in the rain though.  Here is my son, loving the rain!  

 (Sorry for the poor picture quality.)

The sky was very dark in places, so I got out my handy iPhone and began to take some pictures.  Okay, you have to seriously take a close look at this one.  Notice the face peering at you through the clouds at the top of the picture.  Do you see the eyes and nose?  Wow, God wanted to let me know that He was watching over me! I believe this was an angel looking down at me from Heaven!

They finally got to swim for about an hour and enjoyed sliding down this water slide.

 Here are a couple of pictures which I took as the sun was setting.



Well friends, I am off to spend my day in the Prayer Room.  I just wanted to do a quick post to remind you that God is watching over you.  He gives His angels charge over you!  He sees you today! May you sense His presence and feel His love fresh and new this very moment.

Have a blessed week!