This Page

has been moved to new address

Times of Refreshing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Times of Refreshing

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Times of Refreshing

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to spend a week at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, MO.  Me and a few friends are taking our teens to the Fascinate Teen Conference.  We are so excited for this opportunity to have our young ones sit under such dynamic teaching and worship.  I myself am looking forward to spending many hours sitting in the House of Prayer in worship, prayer and meditation.  With everything that is going on in my life right now, I am so looking forward to this time of refreshing in His presence.  I think we all need times away with the Lord and to experience Him on a deeper level. I am grateful for this opportunity.

Please pray for my family while I am away.  My husband and eldest daughter will be holding down the fort.  I just picked up my almost 10-year old girl from a friends house.  She was to be sleeping over but called me in tears because she already misses me.  Oh, and I will miss her 10th birthday, which is on Sunday.  I feel bad about that, but I have left presents and my daughter will be taking her and her friends swimming and for ice cream to celebrate.

I will try and get on line as much as I can to check in with all of you but in case I don't, I didn't want you to think I have run away.  I will be back in town late next Tuesday night.

Have an awesome week my friends!