This Page

has been moved to new address

A Dwelling Place

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: A Dwelling Place

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Dwelling Place

(Photo Credit:  Heart and Soul Reflections)

Tonight in the Prayer Room we meditated on Psalm 84.  As I was meditating on this today in preparation for the set, I kept going back to verse one:
How lovely is your dwelling place,
O LORD Almighty.
We just received the final word (for the THIRD time) from our mortgage lender and they will not allow us to modify our loan due to our lack of income.  After going back and forth through different loan modification processes over the last year, and even losing money to a scam, I finally believe I have peace to move forward into this "new season" which God is preparing for us.  Yes, I still have times where, in my human weakness, I get a little worried and fearful, but I know that God has been with us on this journey and He is not going to leave us.  He will walk with us through this hard season, and JOY will come in the morning!

The Lord reminded me that I am His dwelling place.  He dwells inside of me.  WOW, I cannot even wrap my brain around the fact that the God of Heaven, the creator of the universe, has taken up permanent residence inside of me.  But what this means is that no matter where I go, no matter where I live, He will go with me.  I am the dwelling place of the Most High!

We have a lot to do over the next 30-60 days and I would so appreciate your prayers.
  1. We have to begin the overwhelming task of packing up 6 people and 16 years of stuff.  I would like to purge as I go, so please pray that I will have the strength and motivation to tackle this.  Thank goodness I am not a pack rat of any sorts.  There is not much that I am emotionally attached to.
  2. We need to find a place to live, in our current city, near good schools, within our budget (which we don't have at the moment).  There is a chance the new owner could ask us to rent back and that would be a miracle.
  3. My husband is still not working full time (was laid off from his construction job last June), so we really need prayer for a full-time position for him so that we can make our rent payments timely.
I know that God is good and that He will take care of us.  I appreciate all of you who have commented or emailed me with words of encouragement.  I love my blog community!  Your kindness has kept me going!

Labels: ,