This Page

has been moved to new address

My Blog Has A Song!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: My Blog Has A Song!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Blog Has A Song!

I am so excited!  A couple of weeks ago my friend Lynnette at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground gave away a personalized blog theme song, to be created by her fabulously gifted son, Jared.  I won it!  If you haven't had a chance to visit Jared over at Symphonizeme, you have got to check out what this is all about.  I love music and I loved the fact that Jared would take a few bits of information and put together a personalized theme song that fits the personality of my blog.  So, what do you think?  Do you love it?  I totally do!  And if for some reason you don't , you won't hurt my feelings if you press pause on the player up in the top right corner of my blog so you can read in silence.

In other news, the lovely Tree of Mother Of Pearl It Is has awarded me the "Sweet Blog" award.  I am very honored to accept this award.  I hope my blog will always give out the sweetness of the Lord whenever someone visits me!  Thank you Tree!

Have a lovely day friends!

Labels: ,