This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, May 24, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I am joining in with the lovely Carissa today for Miscellany Monday!  If you're like me and have a hard time jump starting your brain cells on Monday mornings, this is a perfect time to just let out whatever is on your mind!  Hop on over to lowercase letters and join in the fun!
  1. I am thinking I need to run to Costco today for some random stuff (toilet paper - so much better than that Angel Soft stuff!), tuna, Capri Suns, lotion, marinated Salmon in a box - so good), fruit, maybe grab a hot dog on my way out!
  2. I have been reading a lot about Bloggers who schedule their posts.  I have a hard enough time scheduling my life.  I wonder if I am the only one who blogs on the spur of the moment?  Some day I would like to be ahead of the game.
  3. I recently found Tweetdeck and it seems so much fun.  How in the world do you keep up with people on Twitter anyways?  I feel so far behind like I am missing so much of your lives! Someone please give me some Twitter tips!
  4. Looking forward to my upcoming trip to the Kansas City International House of Prayer in about 3 weeks!  I cannot wait to sit before the Lord in an atmosphere of worship and prayer without children pulling on me all the time!
  5. I recently started posting some of my art pieces at my new art blog, Expressions of His Beauty, created by the very talented Hannah at Vivid Design Studio.  I am in no way a skilled artist, but I love to get before the Lord and hear his heart and try and transpose that on canvass.
Happy Monday everyone!

Labels: