This Page

has been moved to new address

Planting Chums Wk. 3 - Family Photos (Memories)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Planting Chums Wk. 3 - Family Photos (Memories)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Planting Chums Wk. 3 - Family Photos (Memories)

4 - Four Fridays of CONNECTIONS (forging friendships)


This week's Planting Chums topic is family photos that bring memories. Make sure you visit Hannah's blog to link up.  She is giving away some AMAZING prizes!  If there's one thing I've learned this week it's that I am NOT a photographer.  I do not have nearly as many pictures of my children or family that a mother of four should have.  I think it's time to dust off my camera. 


I am not a snow person. I do not like the cold weather at all. My idea of snow is to sit in a nice warm cabin, sipping coffee, sitting next to a fire, while my children play in the snow. My husband's parents life in Arnold, CA and although we do not get up there when it is snowing often, when we do, my kids always have a great time.  Here are some photos of my youngest two childen: 

Aaron was overjoyed to be in the snow!

I love how he is trying to catch the snow on his finger tips here!
And Kaylie is perfectly posed for the camera.

I cannot believe Kaylie was running on the wet deck with boots on!
(Catch me if you can!)

I think they had a fun day!

Stop on over to Hannah's blog and link up.  You just might win a fabulous prize!

Labels: