This Page

has been moved to new address

Ultimate Blog Party 2010 - The After Party!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Ultimate Blog Party 2010 - The After Party!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010 - The After Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Well, I participated in my very first Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom!  I have never done so much blog hopping since I started my blog a little over a year ago.  I not only found a few, well several, actually many more blogs to add to my Google Reader; but most importantly, I gained many more wonderful blog followers.  Yep, it's all about the followers!  No, but really, I write for YOU in the hope that you will be encouraged and strengthened in your walk with the Lord by what I have to share. I can't encourage anyone if nobody is reading!


If you visited me during the UBP2010, I hope you will visit often, or better yet, follow me!  Come on, don't be shy.  You know you want to!  I am so grateful to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting the best Party I've been to in a long time.  I was telling some of my blogger friends that I was suffering from a "Blog Hangover".  Yep, it's true! But it's been so worth it.  I am looking forward to continue to visit the more than 2,300 blogs that linked up!


Even though I found many wonderful blogs to follow, I can only list a few of them here.  It doesn't mean that if I don't list your blog here that I don't love you, so don't even go there!  Whether you are a regular reader, or simply visiting, click on over to these fabulous ladies and get to know them:

Photobucket
Haley @ 
Love, Life, Family and Then Some!
When I visited Haley's blog, the first thing I read was her bio...."I'm not a supermom and I'm not perfect. I'm just me."  I think too often we try and strive for perfection as moms, wives, bloggers.  I knew Haley was going to be someone I could relate to!

I have to say that Juliannah's Party post had me LOL!  She has come up with some fabulous cover names for everyone in her family.  I instantly knew she was going to be someone that could bring some humor to my life!

I would follow any lady who leaves me a fresh cup of coffee in a pretty blue mug on their coffee table! I love the fact that she's random, admits that she's disorganized and has mountains of laundry waiting.  All things that I can relate to.

This blogger features fabulous, safe consumer products for mothers, families, children and the home. I am alway looking for safe products for my family and since I rely largely on word of mouth, I thought Safe Mom would be worth hooking up with.

I hope you have fun at the After Party!  Now, please go and visit these blogs that I've mentioned.

Labels: