This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunshine Award!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Sunshine Award!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunshine Award!

Bethany over at Confessions of a Chosen One has awarded my blog the Sunshine Award.  This award is given to blogs that inspire others, and show positivity and creativity.  I am so honored to accept this award.


Some suggestions for the award:
1) Put the logo within your blog or on your post
2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

I would like to Pay It Forward by passing this award onto 5 of my favorite blogs.  These women consistently inspire, encourage and strengthen me, let alone give me a good laugh now and then.  


  • Rachel @ A Steady Rain - I have to admit, it was her gorgeous blog design that drew me.  Rachel is always encouraging and uplifting.  She's a Pastor's wife and very involved in her church, as am I (well, not a Pastor's wife, but very involved).
  • Dionna @  Beauty In The Storm - Dionna is just plain honest.  She writes from her heart and her words always cause me to quiet my heart and ponder.
  • Julie @ Come Have A Peace - Julie's desire is that through her blog we will pause, be still and know His peace.  Every time I read her posts, He comes with His peace.
  • Carrie @ Confessions Of A Former Messie - I just recently began following Carrie's blog.  What drew me to her is that she's just real and not afraid to admit that she's not perfect.
  • Leanne @ My Home And My Hips Are Both Double Wide - If you are looking for joy and laughter for your day, this is the blog for you.  Nonstop laughter right here.

Please take some time to visit these these amazing friends of mine.

Labels: