This Page

has been moved to new address

Talkin About Thursdays - Banana Slug!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Talkin About Thursdays - Banana Slug!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Talkin About Thursdays - Banana Slug!




I am joining my friend Genny over at My Cup 2 Yours for Talkin About Thursdays.  For today, we are to share our nature photos and the story behind them (if there is one).


So last year on our anniversary, dear husband and me went to Muir Woods. I wanted to go some place surrounded by trees.  There is something very majestic about trees.  I find them full of stability and strength.  And, as a novice photographer, I thought it would be a good place to practice my photography.  Here are my nature photos from our visit:

I love how the sunlight is coming through the trees here.


What on earth?  I think I screamed when I saw it.
My husband had to tell me what it was, a  Banana Slug if you didn't
already know.  EWWWWW!!!

I love how the light is making the leaves look a different color green here.

I couldn't figure out what the blob is on this tree.  Moss? A huge Bee hive?
If you know, please do tell!

Be sure to visit Genny at My Cup 2 Yours for more awesome nature photos!

Labels: ,