This Page

has been moved to new address

So, What Do You Think?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: So, What Do You Think?

Friday, April 16, 2010

So, What Do You Think?



So, for those of you who visited today and thought you were someplace else, nope, you are in the right place.  I just had my blog redesigned.  Do you love it?  I know that I do.  Some would ask, "Why, since you only just went through a redesign in January?"  I did love my prior blog design, don't get me wrong.  But as a fairly new blogger, I think I am on a journey to find myself and truly figure out what this blog is all about.  I feel like I am transforming into something new, like when a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.

So I have followed Hannah's blog for a while (found her through Abigail, who is Lynnette's daughter, who I also follow).  I know that every time I visited Hannah's blog, I loved how clean and simple it looked.  So I prayed about it and felt that it was time once again for a makeover.  Hannah was such a pleasure to work with.  She truly did an amazing job!  If you are in need of a new blog design, I am sure Hannah would be happy to assist!  You can find her here:
Aspire
I hope you will love visiting me in my new place!

Labels: