This Page

has been moved to new address

Seven Mountain Revelation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Seven Mountain Revelation

Monday, March 8, 2010

Seven Mountain Revelation

Have you ever had an experience with God that blew your mind?  That's what this past weekend did for me during our Seven Mountains Conference.  Our guest, Johnny Enlow, brought so much deep revelation forth from God's Word that I can't even begin to explain it all to you.  And although this is fairly new (within the last year) to me as well as many others, this is something that has existed since the beginning.  We are called and equipped to take our place on each of these mountains, those realms that often seem "unattainable" -- Government, Economy, Family, Education, Media, Arts/Celebration & Religion.  We do not need to take these places through force.  If we simply trust God and step out in obedience, and come as servants, God will do the rest. When we understand that it is GOD who does the work, and that we simply partner with Him, it brings the tops of these mountains within our reach. It is God's heart and desire that Godly men and women occupy these high places.


Although I haven't absorbed it all yet in order to share more, my Pastor did a great job of summing things up.  You can read his blog post here.  On Saturday night, we spent some time resting in the presence of the Lord, accessing Heaven, getting filled with joy and I personally was changed by His love!  I am so madly in love with Him today I just can't stop singing!


Well my peeps, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Take some time today to breathe in Jesus and allow Him to carry you away. Let Him overwhelm you with His love today in a fresh, new way!