This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Dozen - Bye Bye February

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Random Dozen - Bye Bye February

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Dozen - Bye Bye February


Today we are linking up with Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for our last Random Dozen for the month of February. I can't wait until Spring and warmer weather!

1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Yes. I took Archery in High School. I was not very good and never hit the Bulls Eye.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I just saw one of them over the 4th of July weekend. Found out she's not too far from me. We don't have anything in common though these days.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I am the early arriver. I drive my family crazy because most of them push it way too close for me.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I've never been to New York. I would love to visit some day, but I absolutely love living in California and have all of my life.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Nope. But maybe someone has one for me when I call them.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
I love Sour Cream & Onion and I LOVE Sun Chips.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
the only one I can think of is the one I love right now....THE OFFICE!
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
I can't say that I have.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
That is a hard one. Although I would love one for myself, I would have to say my house, because I don't thave the time, money or creativeness to do it myself.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Bee stings (at least I was when I was little), and a few antibiotics.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because change is walking into unfamiliar territory and sometimes that can be fearful.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
In order to love, and allow others to love you, you have to be willing to take risks and let others into your heart. You can no longer keep parts of yourself locked up. You must expose yourself, being vulnerable and trusting others with your heart.

Labels: