This Page

has been moved to new address

Psalm 139 - God's Got Your Back

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Psalm 139 - God's Got Your Back

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Psalm 139 - God's Got Your Back


I continue to study and allow God to speak to me regarding Psalm 139. There are so many rich, amazing promises there for us to hold on to. Today's focus is Psalm 139:5-6:
You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot contain it. (NIV)

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! (NLT)

Definition of Hem: ( hem someone/something in) (usu. be hemmed in) surround and restrict the space or movement of : he was hemmed in by the tables.
God goes before us. He follows behind us. He is at our right side, and our left side. We are protected on every front. He is our shield and no harm shall come upon us. He is our fortress!
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (Psalm 18:2)
What a promise! Just in case you were wondering who's looking out for you today, God's got your back!