This Page

has been moved to new address

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Fling Wide!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Fling Wide!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays - Fling Wide!



This is my first time participating in this Meme and I am so excited to do so.  This song from Misty Edwards at the International House of Prayer is my heart's cry.  I want God to come and fling wide the door of my heart and soul and have His way in me.  I want to face the winds of change and not fear.  I want to walk through the fire...I know He won't leave me!  I hope you are ministered to as you listen to this song.  Long, but so worth it!



(Lyrics)
Awake, awake, O north wind
Awake, awake, O south wind; blow over me
Come, O winds of testing
Come, winds of refreshing; blow over me

Pre-chorus:
Let the winds blow, let the winds blow (7x)
Let the winds blow

Chorus:
Fling wide the door to my soul
Open up the door to my heart
Have your way, have your way
Have your way, yeah

Post-chorus:
I won’t be afraid; I will face the wind
I won’t be afraid; I’ll embrace the flame

Bridge:
Take me through the fire, take me through the rain
Take me through the testing, I’ll do anything
Test me, try me, prove me, refine me like the gold, like the gold


For more great songs, link up with Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.